Monday 18 August 2014

Liebster Award

I was so surprised and shocked when I found out I'd recieved a nomination for a Liebster Award by Beth who asked me a set of 11 questions which I'll answer in this post.


There are a few rules for this award floating around but here are the important one's I found:
- Mention the blogger that nominated you in your post
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you set for the award nomination
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, who you think are worth of this award (I've altered it to 5)
- Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
- Inform nominees of your nomination
Okay so I'll get started with the 11 questions I was set!:
1. Favourite Blogger? Shireen Platt
2. What is your main ambition in life?
3. Why did you start blogging? A friend at work mentioned that I should set up a blog to show my nailart! You can see her blog here - Anna Fletcher
4. Favourite Book? Me Before You
5. Music Taste? A mixture!
6. Favourite Disney character? Eeyore!
7. Who inspires you? My mum!
8. Where are you from? York
9. Best joke? Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to The Body Shop.
10. What's your dream job? Something that involves earning lots of £££££££££
11. If you could have a dinner party with 4 people (dead or alive) who would it be? Tinie Tempah, Amy Winehouse, Alex Turner and my dog haha!




Those are my questions answered!!

These are the 5 lovely people that I nominate!

1. Anna
4. Eva
5. Kizzy

These are the questions I'm asking you:
1. What's your favourite animal?
2. Where are you from?
3. What do you mainly post about on your blog?
4. Favourite film?
5. Favourite Song?
6. Favourite place to shop?
7. What's your dream job?
8. Where would you live if you could move anywhere?
9. What 3 essentials do you always carry with you?
10. Who would you take to an island with you?
11.What's your favourite colour nail varnish?

Thanks so so much to Beth and everyone else who nominated me!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw it's no problem, great answers! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry I had to delete my earlier post as the link to my blog that I posted had a typo and was directing it to a different site.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok! Don't worry :) x

      Delete
    2. Hi Zoe,

      I nominated you for "The Secrets of Blogging" tag, I hope you give it a go as it's about your perspective on blogging. Do check it out here
      http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-secrets-of-blogging-tag.html

      Delete
  4. Hi!
    Thanks for nominating me and Juanita!
    You have a really nice blog! :)

    Love,
    Eva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me! Loved your answers :)

    ReplyDelete