Saturday, 4 October 2014
Tuesday, 23 September 2014
Today I decided to use my loreal confetti nail varnish! I've used the nail varnish with a base coat, the base colour is by Ciate and is called Amazing Gracie!
Wednesday, 3 September 2014
Hello! Today I've chosen to use a nail varnish that I've already shown on my blog but I love the colour!
Monday, 18 August 2014
I was so surprised and shocked when I found out I'd recieved a nomination for a Liebster Award by Beth who asked me a set of 11 questions which I'll answer in this post.
There are a few rules for this award floating around but here are the important one's I found:
- Mention the blogger that nominated you in your post
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you set for the award nomination
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, who you think are worth of this award (I've altered it to 5)
- Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
- Inform nominees of your nomination
Okay so I'll get started with the 11 questions I was set!:
1. Favourite Blogger? Shireen Platt
2. What is your main ambition in life?
3. Why did you start blogging? A friend at work mentioned that I should set up a blog to show my nailart! You can see her blog here - Anna Fletcher
4. Favourite Book? Me Before You
5. Music Taste? A mixture!
6. Favourite Disney character? Eeyore!
7. Who inspires you? My mum!
8. Where are you from? York
9. Best joke? Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to The Body Shop.
10. What's your dream job? Something that involves earning lots of £££££££££
11. If you could have a dinner party with 4 people (dead or alive) who would it be? Tinie Tempah, Amy Winehouse, Alex Turner and my dog haha!
Those are my questions answered!!
These are the 5 lovely people that I nominate!
These are the questions I'm asking you:
1. What's your favourite animal?
2. Where are you from?
3. What do you mainly post about on your blog?
4. Favourite film?
5. Favourite Song?
6. Favourite place to shop?
7. What's your dream job?
8. Where would you live if you could move anywhere?
9. What 3 essentials do you always carry with you?
10. Who would you take to an island with you?
11.What's your favourite colour nail varnish?
Thanks so so much to Beth and everyone else who nominated me!
Using some white nail varnish and white glitter I'm pleased with how my nails came out!
The glitter I received from eBay was quite thick so I was unsure on whether it would look good or not..
This is the finish result!
Sunday, 10 August 2014
Did my nails today using my favourite brand - Ciate! I've chosen to use two bottles.
These shades are shown below - one consists of just glitter to go over the top of the pink nail varnish
Wednesday, 23 July 2014
Really impressed with this shade of Ciates, it's called hopscotch and is colour which id describe as a shade inbetween red and orange.
It's a lovely summer shade and works well with most outfits! It's a really bright colour and not very shiny so I added some uv nail varnish to give them a shiny finish!
Ok magazine have recently done a feature of summer nail varnishes and I'm shocked that this varnish isn't in the magazine! There are similar colours in the magazine, featuring the Ciate bubblegum which looks really good! I've taken a picture of the page here for you to see!