Saturday 10 May 2014

Sparkle rhinestone nails!


Today I received my rhinestone that I'd ordered from eBay! But they're quite fiddly to put on your own hands so I've only put one on my nails to start with! Rhinestones here!

I'm going to use the colours Revlon Girly and Ciate Underwear (but as top coat, because I think it gives the nail a natural shine.) 


Above shows the first coat, it takes a good few coats for it to look good. As you can see it doesn't look too good at the moment, so I'll probably put another 3 layers on top.

Above now shows the nails with an extra 3 coats, I've left one nail blank because I want to use my hole reinforcer's to create a French manicure style on just one of the nails. 


Above shows the hole reinforcer's with one layer of nail varnish on top, again because I've used glittery nail varnish and it's quite watery, I need to add another 3 more layers!


I've layered the nails 3-4 times now and I'm happy with the glittery pale effect! And now it's just time to place one of the diamantés in the centre of the nail just below the French manicure!












No comments:

Post a Comment