Friday 9 May 2014

Triangle sparkle nails


I've just received my eBay order of some nail art brushes and I'm loving them already and needed to try them out straight away. 

The set comes with 15 brushes and was worth the £2.50!! And they're pink too!
I've chosen to use the thin long brush, this will work best as I want to create a triangle that covers half the nail in the corner. 


I've decided to use my favourite colour from Ciate, pepperminty! And also the 24 hour wear holographic by Gosh! I've taken the photo with the flash on so that you can see properly the holographic effect! 

Starting half way down from the nail I gradually brought the brush stroke up to the centre top of the nail and filled the rest in using the same brush. I did this twice to make sure the colour was bold and brightly coloured.


I then added the Gosh holographic slightly to the side of the green triangle! This works really well, I then finished the nails off with revlon 770 heavenly. 









No comments:

Post a Comment